This line aims that all ethical nonconformities (embezzlement, corruption, fraud, abuse and similar acts, corporate business principles, codes of conduct, discrimination, mobbing, conflict of interest, etc.)concerning Sinpaş Holding and Group Companies are conveyed to Sinpaş Holding AŞ Ethics Line Representatives and the relevant review procedures are implemented.
Ethics Line Notification Conditions
- The persons making the notification are not obliged to provide any information such as name, telephone, e-mail that will enable them to be reached. However, those who wish can provide this information.
- Notifiers are kept confidential under all circumstances and are not disclosed in any way.
- While preparing the notification letter, the following points should be considered:
- Notification content must be clear.
- The probability of the action subject to the notification must be stated.
- The person(s) performing/interfering with the action subject to the notification must be specified.
- Concrete evidence (date of event, amount, etc., invoice, documents) or information that will enable access to these evidences should be given about the action subject to the notification.
Sinpaş Holding A.Ş Ethics Line is not a customer relations communication channel, customer complaints should be conveyed to the relevant persons through the ways and methods shown on our corporate websites.